I got realy sick about 2 1/2 years ago. I started seeing iridologist, doctors, herbalist, naturopaths, and acupuncturist and none of them could figure out what was wrong with me.
I had a list of symtoms but the worst one was nausea!
With no help from the heathcare professional world, I put myself on a mission to find something natural that would help reduce or completely remove the nausea from my list of symtoms.
Along the journey I came across Turmeric and I quick found out that I have been taking this amaziroot for granted!
Here is a list of the amazing health benefits of Turmeric:
1. It is an effective treatment for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, IBS, nausea, and upset stomach.
2. It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
3. When combined with cauliflower, it has shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
4. Prevented breast cancer from spreading to the lungs in mice.
5. May prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
6. Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
7. Is a natural liver detoxifier.
8. May prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer's disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
9. May prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
10. It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
11. Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
12. Is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
13. May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
14. Has long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.
15. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
16. Boosts the effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and reduces its side effects.
17. Promising studies are underway on the effects of turmeric on pancreatic cancer.
18. Studies are ongoing in the positive effects of turmeric on multiple myeloma.
19. Has been shown to stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
20. Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
21. May help in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
There is also evidences that Turmeric can be effective against:
Liver and gallbladder problems