MagneSmoothe Body Cream is a revolutionary magnesium oil based product that has been infused with Arnica and other natural ingredients. MagneSmoothe Body Cream is not only been used for pain relief from arthritis to sunburns, but is also proven to be very healthy for the skin and can aid the fight against acne or rosacea. The amazing natural ingredients in MagnSmoothe has tremendous effects on the body raging from anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, to relieving dry itchy skin. Take a moment to look further down the page to see what else MagneSmoothe might be capable of helping you with.
Just like all of our great Magnesoothe products it still contains the same unique blend of Dead Sea Minerals that make our products so special.
Below you will find a list of ingredients, and their benefits, that are found in MagneSmoothe.
1. Stimulates the immune system and heart.
2. Clears fungal and bacterial infections.
3. Is an anti-inflammatory, pain reliever and a local antibiotic, which is used in liniments and creams for dislocations, sprains, bruises, chilblains, and varicose ulcers.
4. Is particularly useful for joint, muscle and rheumatic pain and it has also been found to prevent muscle stiffness and reduce pain when applied before athletic events.
5. Helps to prevent bruising and swelling after traumatic skin injuries and prevents the blood platelets from gathering to the site of injury.
6. Can speed up the healing process for broken bones and sunburns, as well as reduce the pain/burning sensation.
1. Can help treat, Acne, Head Lice, Fatigue, infections, Hair Loss, and Candida.
2. Can reduce inflammations due to rashes or contact with a foreign substance.
3. Is very effective in healing small cuts and bruises.
4. Kills viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, and other illnesses.
5. Boosts energy and endurance, enhancing physical and athletic performance.
6. Improves calcium and magnesium absorption.
7. Supports the development of strong bones.
8. Relieves pain and irritation caused by hemorrhoids.
9. Reduces inflammation.
10. Supports tissue healing and repair.
11. Helps protect the body from breast cancer.
12. Supports the natural chemical balance of the skin.
13. Softens skin and helps relieve dryness and flaking.
14. Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
15. Promotes healthy looking hair and complexion.
16. Helps control dandruff.
1. Is very hydrating and is absorbed quickly into the skin.
2. Can be used to get rid of dull, dry, or frizzy hair.
3. Is used as a shaving lotion for both men and woman.
4. Is a very useful and soothing massage oil.
1. Helps cuts, bruises and burns heal faster.
2. Minimizes scarring.
3. Relieves heat on the skin caused by sunburn.
4. Destroys bacteria that try to invade cuts or open wounds.
5. Forms a protective barrier around achy, sore joints and muscles.
6. Relieves inflammation and redness.
7. Soothes itching and helps restore skin's natural beauty.
8. Nourishes the skin and tissues with nutrients such as vitamin E and C.
1. Its refreshing aroma has been known to have a calming effect on the nervous system, impacting and sometime relieving migraines, headaches, anxiety, depression, tension, emotional stress, nervous exhaustion, and restlessness.
2. Helps induces sleep and is often recommended for insomnia.
3. Is an excellent remedy for various types of pains including those caused by sore, tense or achy muscles, rheumatism, sprains, and backaches. A regular massage with lavender oil can also provide relief from joint pain.
4. It has been extensively used on the skin of the neck for various respiratory problems including throat infections, flu, cough, cold, asthma, sinus congestion, bronchitis, whooping cough, laryngitis, and tonsillitis.
5. Is great for skin because of its antiseptic and antifungal properties. It has been used in the treatment of various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammations. It has been known to aid in speeding up the healing process for wounds, cuts, and burns. Lavender oil has also been known to be added to chamomile oil to treat eczema.
6. Is very effective in killing lice and lice eggs or nits.
7. Is also good for improving blood circulation and has been known to lower blood pressure.
Other ingredients found in MagneSmoothe are: Magnsoothe’s Dead Sea minerals, Beeswax, Emulsifying wax, and Citric Acid.